Long hair is something that most women desire to have. Not only is it gorgeous but it softens the face and is very lady like. The issue is, women who have long hair, tend to style their hair the same, day after day. Most never realize how many different looks they can achieve if they just get a litter creative.
Here are a few of my favorite, yet unique styles. They are very easy to create, add a playful twist and sass up your style.
I love this hair style because it is great if you wish to wear your hair down but are trying to dress it up a notch. It also ideal for making the best of messy, bed head.
First, make sure that your hair is in the desired style you wish whether it is curly, wavy, messy or straight. Part your hair on the desired side and tease the crown area to create volume. Softly take a section of hair starting at the front of your hairline, below the temple area (about an inch thick). twist, pull or braid that hair towards the back, pin tightly or finish with an elastic band. Repeat on the other side.
This “loose curl” style is so pretty,
I love everything about it especially the bangs. If you have long hair with bangs, this is a nice way to wear your hair. Loose curls can easily dress up your style. You can achieve this look by using a Hot Tools curling irons that has a barrel size no smaller than 1 inch. Take big sections and curl the hair off the face (rotating the iron towards the back)
Note: If you would like your bangs out of your your face, try to pull them straight back, twist and secure with a bobby pin, this looks nice with the loose curls or straight hair as well.
The “Fishtail” Braid,
Women with long hair look extremely beautiful with a loose fish tail braid. This is a stylish, fun, classy and classic look.
How To create a Fish Tail Braid :
- Comb your hair and remove any tangles
- Use both of your hands to separate and divide your hair into two sections, starting at the top of your head all the way to the bottom.
- While separated, Pull a thick strand of hair from the outside of the first section, and pull over itself, and add to the second section in opposite hand.
- Do the same for the other side. Pull a skinny strand of hair out from the outside of the second section, and add it to the first section.
- You can make it as loose or as tight as you would like
- Keep repeating the steps until you reach the end of your hair.
- Finish your fishtail braid by securing the eds with an elastic band and hairspray.
Easy Long Hair Styles
2 Comments Add Yours ↓
The upper is the most recent comment